Noise & ASB

If you live in the City Centre and hear noise that prevents you from sleeping, watching television at normal volume, reading, etc. then you may be experiencing a “statutory nuisance”

For our advice on how to report this - Click HERE

Take Care on Wi-Fi in our City Centre

Sheffield BID, Sheffield City Council and Idaq Networks Ltd have provided free high-speed Wi-Fi in Sheffield city centre. Sheffield Free Wi-Fi and other networks such as those in coffee shops are available free of charge.

However, remember there can be security issues in any free Wi-Fi network, as you can find out in this bulletin from South Yorkshire Police. Click HERE for the vital information about Do's and Dont's when surfing on some free systems.