Sheffield Castle: Come & hear about plans to create a new attraction for the city centre:
- See Meetings for more info
Here To Improve Sheffield's City Centre
Welcome to Changing Sheff. We want to make Sheffield's City Centre as vibrant, fun, well designed, clean and enjoyable as possible. Great for residents, businesses, and visitors alike. Would you like this? If so, click to see what we do! 👌🇬🇧 & Click HERE to contact us
COME TO OUR NEXT ACTIVITY: Tuesday 11th June @ 6:30pm
- A talk about Sheffield Castle: its history and its future
- The Friends of Sheffield Castle are a voluntary group who aim to protect and promote the archaeological site of Sheffield Castle for the benefit of the people of Sheffield and surrounding areas and for future generations. Hear about their plans to create a major new attraction in the city centre
- Guest speaker = Ron Clayton
- Venue = SRSB, 5 Mappin Street, S1 4DT
- 6:30 to 8pm
email email@example.com for more details
Also see MEETINGS
YOUR LIFESTYLE SURVEY - it's being carried out by Hallam University for completion by Sheffield residents. Click HERE to complete an entry - you could win a £200 shopping voucher.
The aim is to gain understanding & identify opportunities to improve the health and well-being of Sheffield's residents.