Come To Next Free Meet!
If you have an issue as a resident, small business or through any involvement with the city centre, we are willing to help and keen to listen.
Dates for your diary!
COME TO OUR NEXT ACTIVITY:
Our next public meeting is Tuesday 11th February:
6:30pm to 8pm
Venue - Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind (SRSB), 5 Mappin Street, S1 4DT
Join the meeting to learn and raise issues concerning the city centre
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Give us feedback 👍
About Our Meetings:
Most months Changing Sheff holds public meetings or other events (excluding July and August) at 6:30pm on the 2nd Tuesday in the month – usually at SRSB, 5 Mappin Street, S1 4DT. Location here. Check our Meetings heading for what's on next.
Our events often promote ideas to make the city centre more interesting. You'll find the info under Meetings
Previous meeting notes are in the archive. Some meeting dates and venues change, so please check here for details. We bring interesting speakers with relevant topics about the city centre.
Come along to our events! All are welcome.
Coming in 2020:
- We are applying for permission to create a Musical Pocket Park in Fountain Square, Barkers Pool
- Our aim is to place ten percussion musical instruments into the park; when played these sound like wind chimes and harmonise together
- Photos attached are from the trial we carried our in May 2019, at which 95% of those attending thought it would be a popular feature if introduced.
- Contact us if you are interested in supporting this project
- Click below for our AGM presentation on 20-01-2020
#changingsheff - formerly SCCRAG
(Sheffield City Centre Residents' Action Group)