Got an idea to improve the city, or something you want to bring to Sheffield?

You've found the right place.

Would you like to come along to a meeting or get updates about what we do?


Do you have a problem with this? Here are some things you can do:

  • To report any incidents of taking or dealing in drugs call South Yorkshire Police on 101, or in an emergency 999.
  • To report Anonymously you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or complete the online form. https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/give-information-anonymously
  • Sheffield City Council work together to combat antisocial behaviour & ensure community safety. To check which organisation to contact visit: //www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/pollution-nuisance/anti-social-behaviour.html

Got an idea or need to report a problem? Have your say, or come to a meeting!